Sprung

Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 8

Today's topic is: Someplace I've visited.

Well, I like to travel a LOT.  Like, I'd sell everything I own and become a hippie gypsy if Ryan would 1) allow it and 2) come with me.  I don't want to go alone!

Here's where I've been by continent:

Africa:
Cape Town, South Africa
Hermanus, SA

Antarctica

Asia: 
Saigon, Vietnam
Hanoi, Vietnam
Vung Tau, Vietnam
Tokyo, Japan

Australia

Europe:
Amsterdam, Netherlands
London, England
Paris, France (got engaged here - awww)
Nice, France
Milan, Italy
Lake Como, Italy
Rome, Italy
Pompeii, Italy
Florence, Italy
Venice, Italy
Bologna, Italy
Lucerne, Switzerland
Wengen, Switzerland (LOVED)
Bern, Switzerland


North America:
Oklahoma City, OK (hahaha!)
NYC
LA
San Diego
Honolulu, HI (where we were married - awww)
Kauai, HI
San Francisco
Vegas
Atlanta
Chicago - lovely in summer
And pretty much everywhere else in OK, AL and MS)
Cancun, Mexico
Acapulco, Mexico
Cozumel, Mexico
Tikal, Guatemala
Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Nassau, Bahamas
Freeport, Bahamas


South America

Next up:  Miami in 2 weeks

Costa Rica - August 2012

Brazil - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment