Sprung

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I now interrupt the regularly scheduled blog posting...

to tell you that I'm annoyed with babies.  And facebook.  And people posting cutesy baby crap on facebook.  I swear to god, every time I log onto fb, someone else is pregnant.  Or showing pics from their baby showers.  Or their nurseries.  And then comes the five minute spiral into my personal pity party, complete with screeching violins.  I hate trying so hard to have a baby.  I hate that other people don't have to try.  I hate teenagers who get pregnant and go on idiotic reality shows about what horrible parents they are.  I hate that some people are lucky enough to have children, only to treat them like crap.  AND I hate what this hatred is doing to me.  I am mean.  I am hateful.  My bestie told me she was pregnant the other day and instead of responding that I was so excited (which I am - duh), I told her I was going to steal her baby.  WTF?  Who says that?!?!  Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. You are preaching to the choir! I could have written this post myself. I know it sucks. I've considered a FB break because I am so sick of seeing the announcements and daily updates. I've contemplated telling them "I DON'T CARE"!

    I hope you get your BFP soon, as I don't think anything will take the pain away. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, Jenn...I could say so many things, but it probably wouldn't make you feel much, if any, better, so know that I'm praying.

    ReplyDelete