Haha! Well, obviously I'm prompt, seeing as how 4 days have passed since I committed to the 30-day Blog Challenge. Sigh. I really do have the best intentions, I swear! So maybe this will be more like the 40-45 day blog challenge, with 30 posts. Ha!
Well, Day 1 is to introduce myself and provide 15 facts about myself, so here goes!
Hi, I'm Jenn! This is me (any my husband):
I was born in Alabama and lived in Mississippi until I was in third grade - at that point my family moved to Oklahoma, where I still live. I went to OU and OU Law, and now work for the family business.
Here are 15 things about me!
1. I don't like watermelon
2. I love dogs, and would be a crazy dog hoarder if my husband would let me have more than one
3. I am obsessed with collecting things I don't use (For example, I have over 200 vintage James Avery charms and I'm always on the lookout for more, even though my 2 charm bracelets are bursting)
4. I like thinking and scheming and planning (more so than doing)
5. I am obsessed with making my yard beautiful (I want to be the "good grass" house)
6. I love swimming and am debating rejoining the Y so that I have pool access
7. I feel like I'm a really fantastic driver, and that no one but me was properly taught how to drive. (It feels that way, anyway)
8. I cannot mask my feelings - you've heard of "heart on your sleeve", well that's me to a T.
9. Love rainstorms, but am scared of thunder. And fireworks. And loud bangs in general.
10. I'm a light sleeper, so I wake up about 1.3 billion times per night. Unless the vent is on - with white noise I can sleep thru anything (except a loud thunderstorm)
11. I'm a salty/savory person. I do NOT have a sweet tooth.
12. I've been to 4 continents and hope to visit all before I die.
13. I struggle at times, but I try to remind myself that I have it pretty great!
14. I've lived in Oklahoma for over 20 years now, and the only time I've seen a 'nader (knock on wood) was in Mississippi. How strange!
15. I love Akitas - I think I will always want to own one of this awesome breed of dogs. And to leave you, a picture of my sweet Kiki dog.
This is when he was younger - now he spends most of his day like this: