Sprung

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 1 of the Blog Challenge

Haha!  Well, obviously I'm prompt, seeing as how 4 days have passed since I committed to the 30-day Blog Challenge.  Sigh.  I really do have the best intentions, I swear!  So maybe this will be more like the 40-45 day blog challenge, with 30 posts.  Ha!

Well, Day 1 is to introduce myself and provide 15 facts about myself, so here goes!

Hi, I'm Jenn!  This is me (any my husband):


I was born in Alabama and lived in Mississippi until I was in third grade - at that point my family moved to Oklahoma, where I still live.  I went to OU and OU Law, and now work for the family business.

Here are 15 things about me!

1.  I don't like watermelon

2. I love dogs, and would be a crazy dog hoarder if my husband would let me have more than one

3. I am obsessed with collecting things I don't use (For example, I have over 200 vintage James Avery charms and I'm always on the lookout for more, even though my 2 charm bracelets are bursting)

4.  I like thinking and scheming and planning (more so than doing)

5.  I am obsessed with making my yard beautiful  (I want to be the "good grass" house)

6.  I love swimming and am debating rejoining the Y so that I have pool access

7.  I feel like I'm a really fantastic driver, and that no one but me was properly taught how to drive.  (It feels that way, anyway)

8.  I cannot mask my feelings - you've heard of "heart on your sleeve", well that's me to a T.

9.  Love rainstorms, but am scared of thunder.  And fireworks.  And loud bangs in general.

10.  I'm a light sleeper, so I wake up about 1.3 billion times per night.  Unless the vent is on - with white noise I can sleep thru anything (except a loud thunderstorm)

11.  I'm a salty/savory person.  I do NOT have a sweet tooth.

12.  I've been to 4 continents and hope to visit all before I die.

13.  I struggle at times, but I try to remind myself that I have it pretty great!

14.  I've lived in Oklahoma for over 20 years now, and the only time I've seen a 'nader (knock on wood) was in Mississippi.  How strange!

15.  I love Akitas - I think I will always want to own one of this awesome breed of dogs.  And to leave you, a picture of my sweet Kiki dog.



This is when he was younger - now he spends most of his day like this:


Asleep!  :)


  

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, everyone else is a terrible drive and I'm, clearly, the only one who can drive properly! haha

    ReplyDelete