Sprung

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Musings 2

Here are things I've been thinking about, in no particular order...

1.  I became hooked on VersaSpa tans a few years ago when it was suggested to me before a friend's wedding (by the bride - I know, I know!  I'm pasty!!). Well, I loved it.  It is so simple to become tan, and requires zero skin cancer on my part.  So I joined a tanning salon that offers these spray tans, and go occasionally (although probably not often enough to justify the squillion dollars said package costs me each month, but that's neither here nor there).  Well, as summer has begun, I've been going more frequently to spray tan, and my skin has completely gone to crap.  It's really kind of creeping me out actually, and I may have to forego the spray tans.  I am still deciding which is the greater evil, although I think the problem skin is winning out.

2.  I am a complete sucker for all things makeup related, and I bought the lipstick color that Kate Middleton wore for her wedding (Bobbi Brown - Sandwash Pink), and it looks HORRIBLE on me!!  It always shocks me when I see a color look so good on someone only to find that it does not suit my coloring at all.  Tear.

3.  I have a candle problem.  I will buy ANYTHING in candle form, especially if it's made by Tyler Candle Co.  I have TWO entire shelves in my storage closet dedicated to candles and smelly-good things.  See?




I wonder how long it'd take to burn them all.  I cannot stop buying them - I think I may have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment